[xsl] Book XQuery for Humanists

Subject: [xsl] Book XQuery for Humanists
From: "Eliot Kimber ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 18:09:35 -0000
At Jean-Paul Rehrbs recommendation I just bought XQuery for Humanists by
Clifford Anderson and Joe Wicentowski. Looking it over it looks like a great
resourcebI look forward to taking the time to read through it. I really like
the tone and the presentation of XML and XPath fundamentals. Ibve
recommended it to my team at ServiceNow, who are all XML aware but not
necessarily XML experts, so very much consistent with the bookbs target
audience. Ibm trying to socialize greater use of XQuery within my team and
this book should really help.

The A&M Press site for the book is here:
https://www.tamupress.com/book/9781623498290/xquery-for-humanists/

Cheers,

E.

--