Re: [xsl] Book XQuery for Humanists

Subject: Re: [xsl] Book XQuery for Humanists
From: "Joe Wicentowski joewiz@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 18:09:54 -0000
I just now spotted Eliot's and Christian's notes. Thank you both for your
kind words about the XQuery for Humanists book. It's great to hear that the
book is finding good homes and helping folks learn this empowering language!

Joe

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 11:55 AM Christian GrC<n christian.gruen@xxxxxxxxx <