Re: [xsl] Need some Advice

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need some Advice
From: "Dean Fiala dfiala@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 15:49:55 -0000
Many managers hate the time bwastedb on unit testing when a project is
fresh and new, but that investment pays off when a project matures. It not
only speeds adding new features without breaking existing ones, it allows
upgrades and refactoring without fear.

On Sat, Feb 5, 2022 at 10:23 AM Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <