Re: [xsl] XSLT programs that blur the distinction between program and data?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT programs that blur the distinction between program and data?
From: "Piez, Wendell A. (Fed) wendell.piez@xxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:27:35 -0000
Hi,

And on the flip side, using an XSLT-based process to extract meaningful
information from a docx source is a nice way to read and understand its
contents (to some definition of "contents") without risk of executing embedded
macros ... a Word document is a program and XSLT offers a way to get the data
out of it -- maybe mapping it into another program such as an HTML page with
embedded Javascript.

Caveat executor, indeed.
Cheers, Wendell