Re: [xsl] Not able to render XML in Chrome browser

Subject: Re: [xsl] Not able to render XML in Chrome browser
From: "Norm Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 09:06:01 -0000
"Joga Singh Rawat jrawat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I have checked with F12/ developer console, it is showing security
> warning. But it is working fine with other Browser except Chrome.

Different browsers have different levels of security warnings. The
solution here is to serve the files via a web server, not off the
filesystem.

You can spin up a web server with Python:

With Python 3.x:

  python -m http.server

With Python 2.x:

  python -m SimpleHttpServer

You can spin up a web server with Docker:

  docker run -it --rm -p 8000:80 -v`pwd`:/usr/local/apache2/htdocs httpd:2.4

You can also do it with Node.js or by installing nginx or apache locally.

Resist the temptation to circumvent the security settings on your
browser.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--