xsl-list /at/ lists.mulberrytech.com
Last updated: Tue May 31 04:25:19 GMT 2022
- Re: [xsl] Effective use of assertions?
- [xsl] XSL-List Guidelines
- [xsl] [Using xsltproc]: output of running XSLT is missing xmlns attributes
- [xsl] Defensive programming in XSLT using asserts and as="..."
- [xsl] Best Practice: use @as wherever possible
- [xsl] Initial whitespace in PI from XSLT, main body
- [xsl] Are XPath expressions parsed using compiler parsing techniques?
- [no subject]
- [xsl] How to sort based on the number of child elements?
- Re: [xsl] Are XPath expressions parsed using compiler parsingtechniques?
- [xsl] Why can a template rule match on a child of multiple elements but cannot match on multiple children of an element?
- Re: [xsl] Why can a template rule match on a child of multipleelements but cannot match on multiple children of an element?
- [xsl] Add id to next element
- the "~" operator (was Re: [xsl] Add id to next element)
- [xsl] output the result of the transformation twice, indented and not indented, without duplicating the code
- [xsl] [ANN] Balisage 2022 Program Now Available
- [xsl] How to count the distinct values where elements with missing child are counted as one of the distinct values?
- [xsl] Not able to render XML in Chrome browser
- [xsl] Weird problem with doc()