Re: [xsl] Pattern-directed programming using XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Pattern-directed programming using XSLT
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 11:40:29 -0000
Roger, this is cool, but how would you respond to the argument that in XSLT
it's really not strings, but trees?

Strings are important partly because these are labelled trees, with all
kinds of stuff hanging off them. But XSLT and XPath are all about working
with trees and branches, are they not?

Regards, Wendell

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 6:57 AM Roger L Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx <

--
...Wendell Piez... ...wendell -at- nist -dot- gov...
...wendellpiez.com... ...pellucidliterature.org... ...pausepress.org...