Re: [xsl] [ANN] XPathle

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ANN] XPathle
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 20:34:38 -0000
On 20.06.2022 21:59, Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx wrote:

On 20.06.2022 21:49, Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Those of you who've been to XML Prague already know it: My demojam
contribution is a Wordle-inspired game, written -- of course -- in
XSLT and running in the browser using SaxonJS.

https://gimsieke.github.io/xpathle/

The distance calculation used to be so buggy

The serializer also sucks, can we please escape the <, " and the & in
attributes and the < and & in text nodes e.g. in
https://github.com/gimsieke/xpathle/blob/6636d91bf6573671c57272f45601448ba751eb21/xpathle-lib.xsl#L329?

You could have filed a bug on Github or you could even have submitted a pull request, but I fixed it nonetheless.

At least it hurt me when I tried to copy some of the rendered "XML" to another tool want to apply XPath outside of xpathle.

That's CHEATING !!!!11!!!!111!!!!!1!