Re: [xsl] How to unsubscribe from all email delivery but be able to post to this mailing-list? WRITE Only

From: "B Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 22:11:51 -0000
Ben --

Only subscribers may post to this list.

You might want to subscribe to the once-a-day digest version of the list. That
send one email a day to you, containing all of the messages sent that day.
This is the most compact option for people who want to post to the list.

Of course, you can read the list archive without subscribing. Or you could
write a filter for your email that trashes messages from the list as soon as
they are received.

-- Tommie

> On Aug 12, 2022, at 5:33 PM, Ben bxstover@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Currently I am gettings instantly all postings to this mailing list into my
mailbox.

> This is too much.
>
> If I completely unsubscribe by sending an email to then the mail delivbery
stops but I am not able to post something into this maling list in the
future.

> How can unsubscribe but be able to post to this mailing list and read
answers in browser by visiting the archive at website

> https://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/
>
> ?
> Thank you
> Ben

======
B. Tommie Usdin			mailto: btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.	https://www.mulberrytech.com
Phone: 301/315-9631
----
Mulberry Technologies, Inc.: A Consultancy Specializing in XML for Prose
Documents
======