Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Where is 'intersect' Operator Defined in XPath 3?
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 14:34:42 -0000
Friends, I am coming in late (after a week by scenic Lake Otsego, without
email), with apologies --

Of course, the solution is an updated QuickRef such as Mulberry's Quick
References (back in the day), and yes, good examples of this kind of thing
are works of art. I hesitate to mention this only because I am not
volunteering to do any actual work this time. :-)

But a hand-held printable "Dungeon master's guide" cheat sheet to go with
whatever Norm is working on, would be fantabulous (wouldn't it)?

BTW to this day most XPathers do not know you can do
key('a',@b)/key('c',@d) ... for this reason a good Quick Ref has examples

https://mulberrytech.com/quickref/xpath2.pdf (by Sam, me, Debbie and
Tommie?) - evidently, both page-printable and online-browsable forms
present actual design problems. Think about how it should look on a
handheld device, for example.

Cheers, Wendell

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 3:36 AM Norm Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx <

--
...Wendell Piez... ...wendell -at- nist -dot- gov...
...wendellpiez.com... ...pellucidliterature.org... ...pausepress.org...