Re: [xsl] Do you run your XSLT code from a debugger? What debugger do you use?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Do you run your XSLT code from a debugger? What debugger do you use?
From: "Wegmann, Frank frank.wegmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 16:53:47 -0000
This is quite interesting that most experts here do not make use of XSLT
Debugging.

In the past, I did that from time to time, but tried to avoid it, because it's
so time consuming. But I remember that I had a few lengthy debugging sessions
when trying to understand exactly how the DocBook XSL work. To see which layer
of code did what. That considerably helped me to write DocBook customizations
back in the day.
Nowadays I rarely do this and also resort to messaging and staring intensively
at the code until the problem is resolved^^ With my recurring XPath issues, I
do use oxygen occasionally, but also appreciate BaseX now.

Frank