Re: [xsl] Do you run your XSLT code from a debugger? What debugger do you use?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Do you run your XSLT code from a debugger? What debugger do you use?
From: "Ivan Pedruzzi ivanpedruzzi@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 20:47:37 -0000
I believe XSLT debuggers and more in general XSLT editors, can be
incredibly useful.

Here some of features that can improve the developer's life dramatically:

Test XSLT with multiple processors
Test XSLT with multiple inputs
Preview result into multiple viewer
Back mapping from the transformation output into the XSLT code or the input
file with full stack trace
XSLT syntax coloring
XPath autocomplete
Step by Step execution
Watch points
Cross debugging from XSLT into extension function (Java, .NET)
Visual code generators, didactical tools

I have been working on Stylus Studio for the last 20 years but other
products mentioned in this thread are all excellent
Ivan Pedruzzi

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 7:40 AM Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <