Re: [xsl] XSLT to populate a SAML AttributeStatement from an XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT to populate a SAML AttributeStatement from an XML
From: "ohaya ohaya@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 05:14:11 -0000
 Hi Michael (et al),

You all might find this funny (== "ironic" or "amusing" ), but after showing
some of my colleagues what I had done, they are now telling me (a) the names
for each of the template matches ARE the same (exactly as you all ASSUMED
earlier) plus they realized that if the XSLT designed to only work with
specific names, then if the names in the source XML changed, then we would
also have to change our code every time, so I think I am going to try to to
use what you (Michael) originally suggested :)!!

Jim

     On Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 01:56:45 PM EST, Michael Kay