Re: [xsl] XSLT result tree fragment, with XSLT 3.0 and xsl:variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT result tree fragment, with XSLT 3.0 and xsl:variable
From: "Kevin Brown kevin.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 20:46:23 -0000
Exactly. Sequence of Flow is different ... it was/is a sequence constructor.
> I recall DSSSL coding being labourious in the verbosity of the sosofo. XSLT
is so much more efficient by the manifest syntax.

Again, this is so true. IMHO that was the "greatness" and "downfall" of
DSSSL.
Many/most/(ok all) vendors would have huge issues trying to implement in a
useable manner.
I know this is not the goal of standards but still ... I digress.

While Ken my not recall this, I can remember sitting at dinner in Miami Beach
with him having nearly this same conversation many, many moons ago.

Kevin Brown
RenderX