Re: [xsl] Split camel-case strings into words?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Split camel-case strings into words?
From: "Chris Papademetrious christopher.papademetrious@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 19:38:51 -0000
Hi Eliot,

A positive lookbehind is (?<=PATTERN) and a positive lookahead is (?=PATTERN).
I had to escape the "<" as "&lt;". For the lookbehind pattern I used "\p{Ll}"
which matches any Unicode lowercase letter, and for the lookahead pattern I
similarly used "\p{Lu}" which matches any Unicode uppercase letter. Because
lookbehinds and lookaheads do not consume any content, they match the point
between the letters - but not the letters themselves - for determining where
to tokenize.

  *   Chris