Re: [xsl] Split camel-case strings into words?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Split camel-case strings into words?
From: "Bauman, Syd s.bauman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 01:05:16 -0000
MK> A  US government department has been unable for months to place an order
with Saxonica because it insists that the address it has [in] its database
must match our official registered legal address, but our official registered
address is too long for the field they have allocated in their database. I
wonder how ChatGPT would resolve that one?

I wonder how (and if) the US government will resolve that one. p

________________________________

I think some senior person at Toyota said that the problem with driverless
cars would come when they worked 99.9% of the time, because the human driver,
on being asked to intervene once every year or two, would have completely lost
the skills to do so.

And so it is here. ChatGPT has given a brilliant answer which is just a tiny
bit wrong. When it starts writing code that's correct 99.9% of the time, we're
going to be in grave trouble, because no-one will know how to fix the bugs.

Meanwhile, some people are still struggling with problems of the 1960s. A US
government department has been unable for months to place an order with
Saxonica because it insists that the address it has on its database must match