Re: [xsl] Split camel-case strings into words?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Split camel-case strings into words?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 14:47:26 -0000
On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 6:05b/PM Bauman, Syd s.bauman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <

> MK> A  US government department has been unable for months to place an
> order with Saxonica because it insists that the address it has [in] its
> database must match our official registered legal address, but our official
> registered address is too long for the field they have allocated in their
> database. I wonder how ChatGPT would resolve that one?
>
> I wonder how (and if) the US government will resolve that one. p

This is definitely "protectionism".

Maybe the British government could help by providing a lossless
address-compression standard for British addresses to be more competitive
abroad? Any such address (starting with $) could then be expanded for
domestic use.

Or maybe Saxonica could open a branch on a "shorter" street, in the
meantime?

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.