Re: [xsl] Performance of link target search, and Normalising or collapsing a pathname value, best method?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Performance of link target search, and Normalising or collapsing a pathname value, best method?
From: "Trevor Nicholls trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 12:40:51 -0000
Hi Martin

I omitted to say that I'm currently using XSL 2 and Saxon HE. So the two Saxon
functions mentioned in your other responses are not available to me
(unfortunate, because they look like exactly what I need). The urify function
might be useful though.

To answer your question, given a $match-file="../../A/../B/../C/ccc.xml" I
would expect normalize-path($match-file) to produce "../../C/ccc.xml".

cheers