Re: [xsl] Performance of link target search, and Normalising or collapsing a pathname value, best method?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Performance of link target search, and Normalising or collapsing a pathname value, best method?
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 14:01:04 -0000
On 22/09/2023 14:41, Trevor Nicholls trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I omitted to say that I'm currently using XSL 2 and Saxon HE. So the
> two Saxon functions mentioned in your other responses are not
> available to me (unfortunate, because they look like exactly what I
> need). The urify function might be useful though.

I mainly tend to post extension based suggestions if I don't see an easy
way within the XSLT/XPath standard functions/instructions.

As for using XSLT 2 and Saxon, keep in mind that Saxon since version 9.8
(from 2017, I think) onwards is an XSLT 3.0 processor. So with any
supported version of Saxon you have XSLT 3 support.