White Paper

Subject: White Paper
From: "Joseph J. Esposito" <espositoj@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:15:36 -0700
I beg your forebearance:  I have been working on a white paper on electronic
publishing, of which copyright plays a part, and I would appreciate comments
and criticism.  Ilan Kernerborg has posted the draft (repeat:  draft) on his
lexicography Web site (which is well worth exploring in its own right) at
http://kdictionaries.com/newsletter/kdn10-probook.html.  This document will
be much better if I have the benefit of readers' comments.

I have posted similar messages in a couple other places and apologize to
anyone who has to read it more than once--unwelcome that it may be even the
first time around!

Thank you.

Joe

Joseph J. Esposito