RE: Intellectual property question

Subject: RE: Intellectual property question
From: "William Allen" <wallen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:35:58 -0500
If the articles are available in an online database, that would be my
preference. If not, I'd have the bookstore put together a package that
secures permission.

William Allen
Director, Center for Learning Technologies
Prof. Art History
wallen@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.clt.astate.edu/wallen
"The future is already here, it's just not evenly distributed."
Attributed to William Gibson