Thanks for your help and here's another question. . .

Subject: Thanks for your help and here's another question. . .
From: "Ruth Roberts" <RRoberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 11:00:36 -0500
Hello All,

Thank you for all your answers to my question regarding ) of book cover
images.  We were all in consensus and I feel much better.  Now I have
another mystery.

Several of our images appear (without our permission) on the following
website:

http://cgfa.sunsite.dk

It is a fine arts image library put together by a Carol Gerten-Jackson.
 I have e-mailed but with no response.  Does anyone know her
where-abouts?  She is obviously scanning images from catalogues and then
has an advertiser trying to sell oil copies of the images.  Our curators
are not a happy bunch and I can't find this lady.  You might want to
also spot check the site for any of your own images.  Thanks as always.

Ruth

Sincerely,

Ruth V. Roberts
Coordinator of Rights & Reproductions