Copyright - student outreach in colleges/universities

Subject: Copyright - student outreach in colleges/universities
From: "Karle-Zenith, Anne" <annekz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:54:23 -0500
(Please excuse any cross-posting.)  I am investigating the existence of
copyright outreach activities or training for students on college/university
campuses. Are any of you in academia aware of programs on your campuses
(either formal or informal) to expose students to copyright issues  - ie
copyright training, workshops, etc.? If yes, I would be interested in hearing
who sponsors, nature of the outreach/training activities, topics covered, etc.

You can reply to me off-list if you prefer.

Many thanks.

Anne Karle-Zenith
Cataloging & Metadata Librarian
Michigan State University