Re: digital-copyright Digest 8 Nov 2006 16:00:00 -0000 Issue 649

Subject: Re: digital-copyright Digest 8 Nov 2006 16:00:00 -0000 Issue 649
From: "Sally Morris \(Chief Executive\)" <sally.morris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:13:13 -0000
There is a very useful collection of information (with valuable annotations)
at www.surf.nl/copyright

Sally

Sally Morris, Chief Executive Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers South House, The Street, Clapham Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3UU, UK

Tel:  +44 (0) 1903 871 686
Fax:  +44 (0) 8701 202806
Email: sally.morris@xxxxxxxxx
digital-copyright Digest 8 Nov 2006 16:00:00 -0000 Issue 649

Topics (messages 1249 through 1249):

Faculty IP and distance learning
1249 by: Barbara D'Angelo

Administrivia: