CCC accounts

Subject: CCC accounts
From: "Braham, Brenda" <Brenda.Braham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:04:59 -0500
For those of you out there who have accounts with CCC, can you give us
an idea of the "average" cost of obtaining copyright clearance through
them?  I fully realize that this can vary and CCC itself does not give
an average cost but I'm sure some library somewhere has worked this out.
We anticipate no more than 2,000 clearances per year, maybe less.  TIA

Brenda Braham, Digital Initiatives Librarian
Montgomery College
Rockville Campus Library
Technical Services, Macklin Tower 303
Rockville, MD. 20850
brenda.braham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
301-738-8033

Any opinions expressed are strictly my own and do not represent the
opinions of Montgomery College.

"...librarians are more freedom fighters than shushers." Ms. Magazine
online http://www.msmagazine.com/dec03/woty2003_hayden.asp