RE: Email Fair Use

Subject: RE: Email Fair Use
From: "Kerry Ouellet" <KOuellet@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 20:31:28 -0400
I would say that technically, the person did not violate copyright laws
because they did give your name as author, so they were citing you. But
they should have asked your permission prior to posting anything you
wrote on the other list. If you don't want it there, I would simply
write to the list moderator and ask that it be removed.

Kerry