Group Discounts & Early Bird Reminder, Oct. 26th!

Subject: Group Discounts & Early Bird Reminder, Oct. 26th!
From: "Olga Francois" <OFrancois@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:55:57 -0400
Wow I can't believe it is already the middle of October! As we move
towards the deadline for the early bird registrations (Oct. 26), I
wanted to also let you know about the new Group Discount for the DMCA
workshop. If your institution would like to have 3 or more participants
in the DMCA workshop, use the following code to receive a special
registration rate of $100 per person: 3P1INST

DMCA, P2P FILESHARING AND CAMPUS RESPONSES
http://www.umuc.edu/cip/ipa/index.shtml

Moderator: Arnold Lutzker, J.D., Senior Partner, Lutzker & Lutzker, LLP
Dates: November 5-16, 2007
[early registration by October 26th]

Please see website for detailed course objectives -
http://www.umuc.edu/cip/ipa/workshops.shtml#DMCA

TO REGISTER:
http://tinyurl.com/29jg53 [Secured Server]
Early Bird Rates $150 each
Group Discount: $100 each with code: 3P1INST

"This workshop (the presenter, especially) far exceeded my expectations!
The presenter gave plenty of feedback and created great discussion with
open ended questions and responses urging us to do more than just the
standard reply."
	- 2005 workshop participant with moderator Arnie Lutzker

For more on the Center for Intellectual Property's resources & services
please see our homepage-  http://www.umuc.edu/cip/
--
Olga Francois, Assistant Director
Center for Intellectual Property