MCN 2008 - Registration is Open!

Subject: MCN 2008 - Registration is Open!
From: "Fournier, Melissa" <melissa.fournier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:14:26 -0400
With apologies for cross-postings...

REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

LET'S DO I.T. RIGHT!  [www.mcn.edu/conferences]
36th Annual MCN Conference
November 12th -15th, 2008
Washington, DC

Save now! The Early Bird Registration Deadline is September 27, 2008.
http://www.mcn.edu/conferences/index.asp?subkey=888

MCN Members
Earlybird: $425.00 | Regular: $475.00
Non-Members
Earlybird: $500.00 | Regular: $550.00
Emerging Professional/Student Members
Earlybird: $200.00 | Regular: $250.00

To qualify for Earlybird Registration rates, mailed registration forms
must be postmarked no later than September 27, 2008. Faxed and online
registrations must be received no later than midnight on September 27, 2008.

Conference Hotel - GRAND HYATT WASHINGTON

Take in the excitement of the city from Grand Hyatt Washington.
Perfectly located in Penn Quarter -- with convenient in-lobby Metro
Center access -- this downtown DC hotel is the ideal base for exploring
the city. Historic monuments and the Smithsonian museums are all within
walking distance.

In order to keep costs down, we encourage attendees to reserve
accommodations at the conference hotel. We have arranged a Special MCN
Conference Rate of $224 per night single or double occupancy valid for
Tuesday, November 11th through Saturday, November 15th.

Visit www.mcn.edu/conferences for the full schedule of registration
rates and discounts, the conference program, and hotel & travel information.