digital image problem

Subject: digital image problem
From: Kathrine Henderson <kathrinehenderson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Rudy,

On the original paper: If you have properly cited the image in your
bibliography or end notes including your retrieval date and URL, then it
shouldn't be any sort of problem.  This should indicate to your readers that
at a particular point in time the particular image was available at this
particular location. If your citation didn't include the date and URL, I would
consult the editor to determine the best way to rectify the problem.  In any
case, I wouldn't reuse the image in the 2nd paper since you can no longer find
it on the web,

My $.02,

Kat