FW: digital-copyright Digest 9 Mar 2009 15:00:00 -0000 Issue 867

Subject: FW: digital-copyright Digest 9 Mar 2009 15:00:00 -0000 Issue 867
From: "O'Donnell, Margaret" <odonnelm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:05:15 -0400
----- On the digital image question:

Go to this website http://www.archive.org/index.php

Then plug in the url of the site you got the image from.

You should be able to access the link in this manner, as the way back
machine is an archive of web pages.

Margaret L. (Peg)  O'Donnell
Associate General Counsel for Policy and Compliance
Room 280 Leahy Hall
The Catholic University of America
620 Michigan Ave NE
Washington, DC 20064