RE: Question re: Harvard Business Review Articles

Subject: RE: Question re: Harvard Business Review Articles
From: "Braham, Brenda" <Brenda.Braham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:15:37 -0400
HBR has had this stipulation for many, many years which, I think, is
ridiculous.  We should be able to provide a persistent link to any article.

Brenda Braham, Digital Initiatives Librarian
& 2nd Vice Chair, Staff Senate
Montgomery College
Rockville Campus Library
Technical Services, Macklin Tower 303S
Rockville, MD. 20850
brenda.braham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
240-567-8033 (off campus) and x78033 (on campus).

..."when imagination is joined to common purpose, and necessity to courage."
President Barack Obama, 1.21.09

Learning Locally, Transforming Globally

Lubuto Library Project, Inc., www.Lubuto.org,
Bringing enlightenment and hope to Africa's most vulnerable children