Come visit the CIP at the ALA Midwinter Meeting in Boston

Subject: Come visit the CIP at the ALA Midwinter Meeting in Boston
From: "Steven Petersen" <SPetersen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:13:24 -0500
The Center for Intellectual Property (CIP) will be at the ALA Midwinter
Meeting in Boston this Friday through Monday, Jan 15-18.  We'll be at
Booth 2658 handing out free Copyright scarves and CIP tote bags.  Come
visit us early since we have limited supplies.

Further, you can scan your badge for a chance to win free registration
to the 2010 Symposium: Hybrid Copyright, June 22-24, 2010 in Washington,
DC.

If you're at the meeting or in the area, we would love to see you.  For
those who do not have admission to the meeting, you can get FREE
exhibit-only access at
http://registration.experient-inc.com/ShowALA101/DefaultExhGuest.aspx?Co
mpanyId=2375.

We hope to see you!

Steve Petersen
Center For Intellectual Property
University of Maryland University College
3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, MD  20783
(240)684-2865 office
(240)684-2961 fax