Tweeting on Copyright: "Is the Google Book Search Settlement good or bad?"

Subject: Tweeting on Copyright: "Is the Google Book Search Settlement good or bad?"
From: "Olga Francois" <OFrancois@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:30:03 -0400
The Center for Intellectual Property at UMUC is now on Twitter!  Come
follow us at www.twitter.com/umuccip.

We're gearing up for our symposium -- Hybrid (c): Sustaining Culture in
Copyright -- occurring June 22-24, 2010, in Washington, DC.  Part of our
three-day discussion involves Google Book Search and how it impacts
authors, publishers, libraries, and other institutions.

We're beginning that discussion now with our first tweet: "Is the Google
Book Search Settlement good or bad? -- http://tinyurl.com/y6cal67 --
#googlebooksearch."

Let us know what you think!
-- Feel free to retweet our tweet.
-- Respond with a tweet of your own.
-- Respond with a blog post, YouTube video, flickr photo...or in some
other fashion.

However you respond, please tag your response with "#googlebooksearch"
so that we can find it.  We'll place links to some of these responses at
www.cipcommunity.org/googlebooksearch so that everyone can see what
others think about the topic.

Please join us for the discussion at the symposium.  Learn more by
visiting www.umuc.edu/cip2010 or by calling (240)684-2803.

--
Olga Francois, Assistant Director
Center for Intellectual Property