Digitized Music in online courses

Subject: Digitized Music in online courses
From: "Marvin, Stephen" <SMarvin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:37:29 +0000
Related to using musical works and the sound recordings for definite
instructional purposes, Fair Use should be applied with your consideration.
This is a consistent topic regarding the conflict between licenses and Fair
Use and I believe Fair Use should trump licenses, particularly for course
instruction.  Be interested in learning other opinions.

Thanks,

Stephen Marvin, MLS
FH Green Library
West Chester University