[digital-copyright] FW: CIP Biennial Symposium June 6-8-Register Early!

Subject: [digital-copyright] FW: CIP Biennial Symposium June 6-8-Register Early!
From: Camille Walker <camille.walker@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:41:40 -0400
**Apologies for cross posting**

*Early Bird Registration Ends May 11.  Register Today for the 2012 CIP
Symposium!*

The Center for Intellectual Property will hold its 2012 Biennial Symposium
- *Adventures in Copyright: Navigating Your Way Through Intellectual
Property*, *June 68* at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore,
Maryland.    Lawrence Lessig, Harvard Law Professor and IP Scholar, will
deliver the keynote address on Wednesday, June 6.   Peggy Hoon, Scholarly
Communications Librarian for the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
(UNCC) and Karyn Temple Claggett from the U.S. Copyright Office will
also address
symposium attendees on June 7 and 8.

Registration and conference information  is now available at:
www.umuc.edu/cip2012

*We look forward to seeing you at our conference in June!*

Forward to a friend

Camille Walker

Assistant Director of Development and Outreach

Center For Intellectual Property

University of Maryland University College

(240) 684-2964 office

(240) 684-2961 fax

CWalker@xxxxxxxx