[stella] Archive?

Subject: [stella] Archive?
From: Galen Tatsuo Komatsu <gkomatsu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 17:32:46 -0500
my first post to the list, woo woo!  but no stella stuff, I don't quite
have the computer or time to wet my feet in development...

	Are the messages to the list being archived somewhere?  I've been
saving most if not all of the messages so far (deleted a couple of the
"how do I subscribe?" messages, but have saved some of those on occasion
for unknown reasons) and while traffic is pretty light, disk space here is
kinda iffy at times.

[ Mj: We've got the list archived here at BIGLIST and should have them
available via the WWW fairly soon. ]

gkomatsu@xxxxxxxxxx   _______    _______    _______     _______
  Spring 1997 Line   Baywatch   Tickle-me  All-sport  Just chugged
   Sneak Preview!       Ned        Ned        Ned       a Slurpie