[stella] Tigervision bankswitch

Subject: [stella] Tigervision bankswitch
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 15:18:53 +0100
1. Some of the Tigervision games for the Atari 2600 are 8K carts with an
unique bankswitching technique. I think that no emulator can currently
support these games. Is this true? (and what are the emulators developers
waiting? ;)

2. I tried to disassemble some of the dumps of 8K Tigervision games
(Espial, Miner2049er) available on the net, "hand-emulating" the bank
switching. It seems to me that there is something wrong in the code (it
reaches undefinited instructions or goes into infinite loop), or maybe the
dumps aren't well done. Did anybody else try to look at them?
I would like to try to build a Tigervision cart using the docs on Kevin
Horton's page, but before starting I need to know if the dumps are OK!

Ciao,
 Piero