Re: [stella] Stella says ...

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella says ...
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 17:10:06 +0100
>>Can anyone understand what it is saying or is the quality too bad?
>
>hmmm, sincerely I don't understand, is it english?!

I might have a pretty heavy German accent, but it is English.

It is a very noisy and badly edited sample, and I had to talk fast to
make it fit into memory, but I thought, that one could at least understand,
that it says 'Stella says: Write a game.'.

Maybe it only works, when you know what it is supposed to be. :-)
That would mean, that this technique is only usefull for sampled game
titles. Or did anyone get significantly better results with better samples
or higher output rates?

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg
2stolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx