Re: [stella] Stella says ...

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella says ...
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 16:36:03 +0100
Nick S Bensema wrote in e-mail:
>By the way, do you know where the latest versions of A65 and Bin2tape
>can be found?  (and I don't mean makewav.  bin2tape might be useful if
>its wavs play in DOS)

A65 was written by Bruce Tomlin. I don't remamber his ftp site, but I think
his e-mail address is btomlin@xxxxxxxx I believe he has done a version where
the macro function actually works, so you should ask him about it.

I have modified his makerom program to create 6k bankswitching ROMs. Does
anyone, besides me, need this already?

The updated version of bin2wav was done by Bill Heineman. He is on the list,
so maybe he can tell you more about the latest version.

I also have modified Bob Colbert's makewav to play directely to my Gravis
Ultrasound card. You would need the free GUS-SDK to compile it, but maybe
someone also has a GUS and would want a copy.

Thanks, Eckhard Stolberg