Re: [stella] POLL

Subject: Re: [stella] POLL
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 13:37:09 +0100
>How many people on the list are planning to write a 2600 game?

I am currently writing a game.

>Describe the game you are planning (genre, size/#loads, level of
>graphical detail, controller type).

It is a Tetris clone. Currently I am trying to add a two player mode.

>What level of skill are you at in 6502 assembly?
>

>Intermediate

>What level of skill are you at working on the 2600 in particular?

>Intermediate

>How much time do you have to reach your goals in 2600 programming?

Don't know exactly. Maybe a couple of hours a week.

>What could be done to create more of an incentive to learn and program
>more aggressively?

You could send money, so I could buy a new computer :-)

The one I am currently using only works for about 1 - 2 hours a day, then the
picture gets blurry. But I am getting a new one soon.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg
2stolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx