Re: [stella] POLL

Subject: Re: [stella] POLL
From: huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 97 07:53:57 EST
>I'd like to take a poll:
>
>How many people on the list are planning to write a 2600 game?

I do, eventually.  It should be noted that things on my "eventually" list
often don't get accomplished, and that there are other things on the list
(including a couple of boardgame designs) of higher personal priority.

>Describe the game you are planning (genre, size/#loads, level of
>graphical detail, controller type).

I'm sure it would be a boardgame of some type.

>What level of skill are you at in 6502 assembly?
>
>Willing to Learn
>Beginner
>Intermediate

Probably "beginner" is the closest, though what knowledge I have is very
rusty.

>What level of skill are you at working on the 2600 in particular?
>
>Willing to Learn
>Beginner
>Intermediate

Willing to Learn

>How much time do you have to reach your goals in 2600 programming?

My lifetime.  Heck, it's something I might decide to do when I retire, and
that's many, many years off... B^)

>What could be done to create more of an incentive to learn and program
>more aggressively?

36 hour days.

Joe