Re: [stella] POLL

Subject: Re: [stella] POLL
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 14:46:35 -0800
At 01:40 PM 3/3/97 -0800, you wrote:
>BTW, in response to the original question, I have a game in the works,
>though on hold for a while.  It's a driving/shooting game kinda best
>imagined as Wipeout/2600.  I've got a pretty nice horizon background and
>blocky cars that move toward and back from it in 1st person view, with
>solid control and collision detection.  I need to work on all the gory

This by far is the most ambitious project to date.  How much memory does it
use?  It sounds like a good candidate for Supercharger multiloads (1 load
per track).

Now remember folks, I haven't stated what those "incentives" would be, but
you can imagine that StellaCrew has been considering a followup
_commercial_ CD with all the games that are created with the Dev tools.  It
looks like this individual has been writing mostly via emulators, but
hopefully it can fit into the SC model.