Re: [stella] POLL

Subject: Re: [stella] POLL
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 17:52:16 -0800
At 04:51 PM 3/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>You already have.  This list was a brilliant idea.  But not being a
>programmer yourself, there is little else you can do unless you have some
>idea you'd like to share with us.  If, for example, you know a guy who

Mr. Bensema, why would I even mention the possibility of me helping the
cause if I felt I couldn't?

I think you should give ME the benefit of the doubt that I perhaps have
enough of an understanding of the situation to know how to maximize the
productivity of the programmers here.

There is plenty I think I can do, and you'll all find out when the time
comes what that will be because I don't want to disappoint anyone if it
falls through.  But trust me.  It's the 20th anniversary of the 2600 and I
intend to try to generate as much nostalgia interest in the machine this
year as possible, which in turn should create more demand for new 2600 wares.

I may have a proposal to all of you shortly...