Re: [stella] Carts vs Tapes vs CDs vs BINs...

Subject: Re: [stella] Carts vs Tapes vs CDs vs BINs...
From: crackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 04:51:43 -0500 (EST)
In article <33205bd2.5389162@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, you wrote:

>Don't forget, we need completed games before we can worry about any of =
>this
>other stuff.. I'll work on the programming first, then the distribution =
>=3D)
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Details, details... ;)

Well I'm currently all excited about spending the weekend mucking about
with code from scratch instead of just modifying existing games.

But I'm making a rare exception of taking this weekend away from study to
muck about with 2600 code, so I don't expect to have a game out anytime soon.

It's intimidating as hell when you're used to programming 6502 on machines
like the C-64 where you've got so much help from the hardware. But I have a
feeling that once I dive into it and demystify the machine it won't be
quite so scary. Still, my first game won't be doing anything more than what
they originally had intended for the machine.

                                   CRACKERS
                         (fingers crossed from hell!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ad329/Profile.html  | \^^/