Re: [stella] Now I've got it!!!! Sorry gang!

Subject: Re: [stella] Now I've got it!!!! Sorry gang!
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 01:25:53 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 9 Mar 1997 crackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> In anycase, from now on I'm not just going to take the Emulator's word for
> it that a programme works. I'll be sure to double check it on a real
> Atari 2600.

This is a good lesson for all developers who rarely if ever test their
code on real 2600s.  I believe there is at least one developer out there
who is writing code without a real 2600 to eventually test it on is there
not?  If anyone's in a situation like that, find yourself a beta-tester
you can trust or pick up a $17 Supercharger on the net and a $3 2600 at a
thrift store.

That's one case for cartridges over .BINs....  At least with a cart the
only way you can tell it works is to have a real 2600 test it.