Re: [stella] Table of Note Values?

Subject: Re: [stella] Table of Note Values?
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 01:47:33 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Edward Federmeyer wrote:
> I put a note in the SoundX manual hoping that someone would hook the
> audio out of thier TV to an oscilliscope and record the exact frequencies
> and waveforms of the various sound types and frequencies.

For music composition, exact frequencies aren't as significant as note
values (calibrated to A 440hz) and their deviation thereof.  Waveform
analysis would be interesting, though.

As soon as my battery charger finishes recharging the 9v battery, I can
get back to reporting the values my chromatic tuner yields, which should
be accurate enough for any application.