[stella] Table of Note Values?

Subject: [stella] Table of Note Values?
From: fedeedw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Edward Federmeyer)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 20:15:33 -0600 (CST)
> I would like someone who has the necessary equipment, or a really damn
> good ear, to load up SoundX and write down what each pitch and distortion
> value make what notes.

I put a note in the SoundX manual hoping that someone would hook the
audio out of thier TV to an oscilliscope and record the exact frequencies
and waveforms of the various sound types and frequencies.

Noone has ever gotten back to me on it.  And my  junky old 'scope is
still broken.  ;-(   Actually, I don't even think I could find it anymore!

Does anyone else on the list have a (working) 'scope they can use to
map the Atari 2600 sound output?

EdF