Re: [stella] Graphics

Subject: Re: [stella] Graphics
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 11:11:18 +0200
>	By the way, does a # tell the compiler that
>the numbers right after it are in decimal form,
>a $ for hexideciaml numbers, and a % for binary?
>If I'm right, this would make some of the code
>I've been looking at much easier to figure out.

You got the % and the $ right, but i think the # means that the next number
is an absolute value and not a zeropage address. For example if you would
do a 'LDA 128', the contend of zeropage address 128 would be loaded into the
accumulator. If you would do a 'LDA #128', the number 128 would be loaded into
the accu. On the 2600 the zeropage contains the RAM and all TIA registers.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/