Re: [stella] New 2600 programmer

Subject: Re: [stella] New 2600 programmer
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 20:45:54 +0200
>Now, while there are some fully disassembled
>programs (which I have already), I was
>wondering if someone could point me to a
>small kernal that would get me up and going
>to experiment with.  Perhaps display a bit
>of a background, and put an object or two
>on the screen, like a player & missile.

Biglist keeps an archive of all previously posted articles to the stella list
at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/
Some easy example programs have allready been posted. Maybe you find something
helpfull there.

>Also, I'd like to see the smallest
>(but still complete) program that does
>anything on the 2600.  How long would
>it have to be? 20 lines?

That depends on what you count as doing anything on the 2600. Just setting the
background colour and displaying a stable picture could be done in less than
20 lines. :-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/