Re: [stella] How does this look?

Subject: Re: [stella] How does this look?
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 21:35:28 +0100
>Obviously the gameplay/controls and such matter in determining whether
>this format is really any good, but purely from an esthetic standpoint,
>does anyone think this narrow screen is a bad idea?

Hmmm... sincerely, I prefer the first version. Do you know the resolution
of the original game (easy -  use Mame...) and how does it compare to the
Atari 2600?
Weren't the asteroids in two copies mode in the first version?

Another thing: the men are too big! They look silly that way... they should
be about the same size of those little creaturs in "Cosmic Ark"...

Anyway, good work... :-)

P.